Personal Data Controller
The Controller of your personal data, so the entity that decides, how your personal data shall be used, is N-CONCEPT NIERUCHOMOŚCI.
Contact data for processing of personal data
Please contact the Controller in all matters related to processing of your personal data:
- by mail: email@example.com
- by phone: 504866024
- in writing: N-CONCEPT NIERUCHOMOŚCI
Source of obtaining personal data
We have received your personal data:
- from you when you have used the inquiry form on our website,
- from you when you have concluded the service contracts with us,
- from our trusted partners, e.g. web portals with real estate offers, real estate agencies that cooperate with us,
- from publicly available sources, e.g. public business registers or the National Court Register (KRS)
Objective, legal basis and legally justified interests of data processing
Your personal data is processed:
- to conclude and execute the contract that binds you with us - as processing is necessary for performance of a contract (art. 6 par. 1 letter b GDPR),
- for direct marketing of services, including making analyses covering profiling (i.e. using personal data to create your profile, especially for services, which you can be interested in) - as processing is necessary to carry out our legitimate interest (art. 6 par. 1 letter f GDPR), namely the possibility of executing direct marketing,
- to check preferences related to demand for services falling within our business activity - as processing is necessary to carry out our legitimate interest (art. 6 par. 1 letter f GDPR), namely the possibility of defining the catalogue of services you can be interested in,
- to determine, pursue or defend against claims, related to the contract concluded with you or processing of your personal data - as processing is necessary to carry out our legitimate interest (art. 6 par. 1 letter f GDPR), namely the possibility of determining, pursuing or defending against claims,
- to meet our legal obligations resulting from the Union or Polish law - as processing is necessary to meet the legal requirements, which we are subject to (art. 6 par. 1 letter C GDPR)
Categories of data recipients
The recipients of your data are the entities within the following categories:
- trusted real estate agencies that we cooperate with,
- accounting services,
- IT services, e.g. in the scope of website administration and access to the system supporting real estate agency management,
- debt collection services,
- telephone and electronic services,
- marketing services,
- authorised institutions on the basis of the legal provisions, e.g. courts and national authorities
Transfer of data outside the European Economic Area
Your personal data shall not be transferred outside the European Economic Area
Data retention period
Your personal data is processed:
- to execute a contract - until its termination or expiry,
- to determine, pursue or defend against claims - until the time of presenting claims related to the contract or claims connected with processing of personal data or until the time of withdrawing the consent to process personal data,
- for direct marketing of services - until the time of termination or expiry of the contract or until the time of withdrawing the consent to process personal data,
- for checking preferences related to need for services - until the time of termination or expiry of the contract or until the time of withdrawing the consent to process personal data,
- to meet our legal obligations - until the time of termination of the obligation to process data resulting from the legal provisions.
You are entitled:
- to have access to your personal data, to correct it (amend, supplement), limit its processing or delete it,
- to transfer personal data, that you have provided to us and you also have the right to send this data to another controller. If it is technically possible, you can request that we shall send your personal data directly to another controller,
- to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you consider that processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
The right to withdraw a consent
You can withdraw the consent to process your personal data at any time used for the needs of:
- direct marketing, including profiling,
- checking preferences related to needs for services falling within our business activity,
- determining, pursuing or defending against claims, related to the contract concluded with you or processing of your personal data.
Once we receive your withdrawal of the consent to process your personal data, we shall stop processing your data for the purpose or purposes, in relation to which you have withdrawn your consent, unless we prove that there are important legally justified grounds to process it, which take precedence over your interests, rights, freedoms, and basis to determine, pursue or defend against claims.
Information about the obligation or lack of the obligation to provide data
Provision of personal data has been/is voluntary, yet necessary to conclude and execute a contract.
The website https://www.n-concept.pl/en uses the cookies files (the so-called cookies) and stores them on your terminal equipment, e.g. a computer, a smartphone and then gets access to information contained in these files for the following purposes:
- for proper operation of the service, especially to maintain the session after logging in,
- to adapt offered services to your preferences,
- to remember your individual preferences,
- for marketing purposes,
- for statistical purposes,
- for analytical purposes,
When you visit the website https://www.n-concept.pl/en, you accept our Cookies Policy.